Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kuantan~Mist Club

The days without update blog ~

Thursday ten pm to

This friend of Munye, Joey, Desmond, Edward ~

About to see a smile Yongchun~

Haha ~ the waste play full good ~

But I see seems to have started without end ~

Finish ~

Think tomorrow morning as early as eight and Kuantan ~ to take car

Bothersome ~

At nine on Friday morning.

Wake up, to rush to buy tickets to the Pudu

Buy a ticket on the bus do pig haha

The Kuantan ~

i forgot to go at mist Club at night ~

Has been more than 4 ~

Ah ah ah ah ah ah

Hurry up ~

But I want to stay in Kuantan almost a day ~

My company's admin said today can get a car.

But the people there say tomorrow can take ~

Piss me off.

Good to my cousin and they say it can take~

Ha ha ha.

Be back ~

Wow ~

To drive 2, 3 clocks back to KL ~

Finally home ~

Catch catch life death. My things such as the death of the high old Desmond to come to my house.

( Wen sorry I really have time can not accompany you skype,

I know I promised you, but I really want to go out ah )

Then go to the supported Joey, Munye, and Qi.

We will go to meet miko chin ~

The mist ~

We had 3 bottles of Black Label ~

Remember the day also pretty drunk under ~

Back to the time of here half I really drive not to ~





No comments: